Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Well, hello there!

I'm not even going to get into the fact that I haven't blogged in months.

I've decided to get back into it... mainly for Ava's sake. We have so much info about Addie to show her one day. I want to have at least something to show Ava, as well. :) I am going to just start form this point and eventually try to go back and add all that I have missed. 

So, Easter. It was fantastic! We had some pictures taken of the girls that turned out amazingly well. If you are local and need a photographer, Amanda L. Logan Photography is highly recommended by the Jacksons. :) Here are our favorites:
Sweet sisters :)

My fave :)

These are the best pics Addie has ever taken!

Addie was super excited about the live animals!

The lamb was so calm... I was honestly surprised at how well Ad did!

Ava took these chicks on a bit of a wild ride... :)

...but she looked adorable!

We also had to get a pic with the Bunny. Addie was an angel and Ava did better than expected! Sweet!

I have other pictures I need to get off of my camera that I can add later. It was an amazing holiday spent with family. We are so blessed!

No comments :