Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Trip to the Sip :)

Since I can't seem to fall asleep tonight, I decided to blog a little bit... :)

We took a trip to my hometown the week of July 4th. We had a Sip-n-See for my niece, Lexi, a relaxing week by the pool, a night out for our 3rd anniversary, and a baby shower for my friend, Azlyn. :) It was a busy week, but it was fun to be home. :)

Here are some pics from our trip:
We got to visit with my Maw Maw. She LOVES Addie... can you tell? :)

Four (patriotic) generations :)

My baby girl and me with my parents and grandparents :)
This picture makes me happy and sad all at the same time. 
Maw Maw cannot follow directions, by the way.

See what I mean? I guess my Dad is the same way. :) ha

Addie said "ooo" and "look" about a million times... we saw two nights of fireworks. :)

She couldn't figure out the shovel, so she opted for putting the sand in the bucket by hand. :)

Sweet pic of Lexi with her Mommy at the Sip-n-See

The guest of honor was tired! :)

Addie with the girls at the party... she loves playing with other kids, especially now that she can walk!

Addie LOVED the pool! She wanted to swim every day... 

She checked out my Mama's flower beds a lot, too. :)

More pics to come... we had a family photo session on the beach. The pics are precious, but I'm finally tired. :)

No comments :