Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Addie is a very lucky girl.

That's all there is to it.

She doesn't really know it yet, but she's got the best Daddy she could ever imagine... Eric is SUCH an amazing Daddy. She calls for him (loudly :) all the time, and you should just see the look on her face when she hears the door open when Eric gets home from work. She knows the fun is about to begin! Eric is so involved and so dedicated to praying for Addie, providing for Addie, and helping her grow and learn! I literally thank God every day that I get to raise children with this man.

We had a great weekend celebrating with Eric! We went to my brother's lake house and just relaxed! On Sunday, we came back to town to celebrate even more! I hope Eric felt how much Addie and I both love and appreciate him!

Addie is also blessed enough to have some other amazing fathers in her life:
Daddy Bob is my grandfather... to say that he is an amazing man is an understatement. He's one of the greatest men I've ever known. He loves his children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren... and we all love him. :)

Addie has her Papa, too. This is my Daddy. He is one of the most supportive, encouraging people I know. We are blessed to have him in our lives... as you can tell, he loves his grandbabies!

Next up, Addie's T-Paw! This is Eric's Dad. She always has fun with him... he knows how to make her laugh--even if it is with a balloon in a restaurant! :) We're lucky to have this man in our lives, too!

Finally, we have Addie's Poppy! This is Eric's step-dad. He plays a huge role in our lives, as well! He is one of the most selfless people I know. You need something? He's always there to help!  Can you tell he loves his granddaughter? :)

See what I mean? Addie is amazingly blessed... and so are we!

No comments :