Friday, December 3, 2010

Shutterfly is my new BFF :)

After seeing this too-good-to-be-true offer on another blog, I've decided to share it with you!

Shutterfly is offering 50 free cards for bloggers!  Um, sign me up!  Shutterfly is a fabulous site for all kinds of things... cards, stationery, photo books, calendars... you name it, they've got it!  If you haven't been there yet, you must go there NOW!  Bookmark it on your computer because I promise you will be visiting it all of the time!  There are so many great and reasonably priced gift ideas for hard to buy for folks in your family!  I'm already working on my photo books of Addie's first year for family members, and I'm going to create a Addie calendar for my classroom and one for our house, too!

Here are a few designs that I love:
The scallops are so girly.  Perfect for a card for Addie. :)

Hot pink?  Girly.  Love it.

I like that the "merry" is fancy and the "Christmas" is colorful.  Neat combination.
 This girl is precious!  I want to get a laughing picture of Addie just like it!  I love the fancy snowflake, too!


The Christmas tree is so cute on this one!

I want a card with one big picture of Addie... I think any one of these would work just perfectly! :)


If you want to get in on the action (to get your free cards :), all you have to do is click this link. It will take you to the form you fill out... then just wait for your email and Shutterfly will tell you what to do!  Easy.


Thank you, Shutterfly! :)

2 comments :

Kelly Grant said...

Hey I have been trying to find that offer. Can you post the link to the offer?

Kelly Grant said...

NEVERMIND...the "this link" in yur blog didnt look as though there was a link there. Sorry! Thanks!