Saturday, November 21, 2009

Movie Recommendation!

Eric and I went on a date last night to see this movie! After all of the hype about it, we were wondering if it would live up to the expectations... well, let me tell you something... it totally did! I would rank this with some of the best movies I have ever seen! It was such an amazing story! I laughed, I cried, I cheered for the team... and the cast was awesome! Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw did not disappoint, and the main character, Quinton Aaron, was fantastic! This little guy:
was probably my favorite! He was the little brother, and he was hilarious! :)

Well, even though I didn't get paid for this movie review, I had to write it! I really think everyone should see this entertaining, feel-good, remember-what's-important-in-your-life movie!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Emily and Maddie really want to see that movie. Do you think it is appropriate? I saw that it is PG13.
jamie