Saturday, November 14, 2009

Kate and Guy Tie the Knot!

We were so excited to be able to attend Kate and Guy's wedding in September! We traveled to Bald Head Island, N.C., for the big event... here is the view from my spot on the beach the day of the wedding:

Not too shabby, huh? :)

Here are a few other shots from the weekend... we had a great little getaway! :)


The house we shared with 5 fun friends :)


Eric, me, and Matt right before we got pulled over... oh, but we weren't even moving yet. The cop just stopped us. I guess she was bored or something. Turns out she found us later that night, too. I think she liked us. I don't know why we looked suspicious to her... I mean, we're old and I'm pregnant. Built-in DD. :)


The girls before the wedding


Mr. and Mrs. Carden :)


Here we are... with a little rainy hair. You can only drive golf carts on the island, and we got caught in the rain on the way to the wedding. Awesome.

Rachel and Robert... our traveling buddies did well on their first weekend away from sweet Knox. :)

Eric, Papa (Eric's grandpa), me, and Baby J :)

No comments :